The Parish Council and the community put together a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) Working Group for Loxley. The Working Group formed by residents (and led by Jonathan Baker and Peter Morris) was tasked by the Parish Council to produce a NDP for Loxley in accordance with government guidelines.
Minutes of meetings and the results from the Household Survey can be downloaded from the list below. An initial draft Plan (May 2018) was consulted on between May 16th and 5th July 2018. Comments were reviewed and a revised draft produced (Consultation draft – October 2018). As significant changes were made to the Plan following the consultation, a further Regulation 14 consultation period was held from 15th November 2018 to the 10th January 2019.
The draft and final reports (the latter has now been submitted to SDC) noted above can be downloaded from the links listed under ‘Key Documents’ below. In addition, full supporting appendices have been prepared, including :
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Environmental assessment screening report
- The consultation programme
- Details of pre-plan consultations, including questionnaires, open days and responses (Appendix 1)
- Summary of Consultation on Pre-Submission Loxley NDP (Appendix 2 and 2a), detailing responses to consultees and statutory stakeholders, from both Regulation 14 consultation periods noted above.
The next stage will be for SDC to review the Plan, and then appoint an independent planning inspector to review the plan and make recommendations. This will then be followed by a referendum on the Plan later in the year (all voters on the electoral roll resident in the Parish will be eligible to vote).
For an informal discussion about the Plan please contact the Parish Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or approach one of your local Councillors.